Why Microsoft Teams is Essential for Modern Workplaces?
– Do you need real-time collaboration with multiple team members?
– You want to share files, documents while doing video conferencing? Your teams seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft applications such as Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Your need your team be able to access communication across multiple devices or platform including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices (iOS and Android) with flexible remote work arrangements.
Empower your team’s collaboration, streamline communication, and boost productivity with Microsoft Teams – the all-in-one solution for modern workplace collaboration.
Discover enterprise cloud telephony for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams, powered by our core calling technologies, allows your team to call extensions and external phone numbers all from within the app. This powerful duo equips Microsoft Teams with the full feature set of a complete PBX phone system.
User PSTN Connectivity & Toll Number Support
Take communication on Teams to a whole new level with true cloud calling capabilities.
(Teams and Non-Teams User)
Get connected, quickly. Your teammates are just a few clicks away with extension dialing.
Call Center Optimized
Give your call center the calling tools it needs to stay on top of their game and increase quality of service.
Analog Device Support
Integrate with your lobby and wall phones, security solutions, and more!
Limitless possibilities for the modern workforce
Take your team communications to the next level with features you’d expect on high-end enterprise phone solutions, built right into Teams.
End-to end QoS from Microsoft Cloud to Cloudpbx4U ensuring the highest quality of service.
We offers a wide range of advanced telephony services from AI to WebRTC.
We handle all regulatory compliance so you don’t have to.
Certified Microsoft Technicians available 8x5x261
Fully automated solution to quickly get your users on Teams Calling.
Service from 5 to 10,000 users.
Microsoft Teams Package
– If your company is using Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 subscription, then you do not require an additional license from Microsoft Phone System license.
– If your company is using Microsoft Office 365 E3 Plan or other packages from Microsoft, then you need to subscribe to a Microsoft Phone System license.