3 Lines, 6 SIP Accounts, 10 BLF, 134×62 scrn, GigE, customised F/P
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the Grandstream GRP2604 is an essential 3-line model designed with zero touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next generation features including: 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2604P), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2604 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provide s a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high volume markets, the GRP2604 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2604P only)
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization